Veterinary Recomendations

JoGuyBulldogs

New member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank, Ice. Gunther is a Frenchie.
I am moving to the Austin TX area and need to find a vet. I have one recommended but would like to know who the bulldoggers in this area use. Since I am moving two bullies and a Frenchie this is a high priority for me! More so then finding me a doctor! Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to hear from some breeders as to who they use for delivering puppies as I am a breeder.
 
Thanks! I did look at that list but there are none in Austin on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top