Usko is 2 years old!

RiiSi

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2011
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
535
Location
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So Usko's second birthday was last saturday 20.10. and we were in Berlin for the weekend. I felt bad leaving just for his b-day, but I think he wasn't too angry. My cousin is his favorite person and she was staying at our home looking after him. He got to eat only his favorite foods and got a lot of new toys.
When we came home late last night the expression on his face was priceless. First the look of disbelief and then the joy that followed brought tears to my eyes.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0017.webp
    DSC_0017.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC_0024 (427x640) – Kopio.webp
    DSC_0024 (427x640) – Kopio.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC_0028.webp
    DSC_0028.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 781
  • DSC_0043.webp
    DSC_0043.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC_0005.webp
    DSC_0005.webp
    88 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC_0016 – Kopio.webp
    DSC_0016 – Kopio.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 334
Awwwwwww.... good pix.... Thanx
 
29238d1350931202-usko-2-years-old-dsc_0028.jpg
:birthday: you handsome boy!
 
Last edited:
Hey where's the vid!? :) Happy birthday the most handsomest and jolly-be-goodest Usko!!!
 
You are so lucky. I left Belle for Two days and when I got home she slept with me as usual... Well while I slept she decided she was upset and chewed the baseboards in my bedroom. Now she goes everywhere with me. She is my certified Service Dog, so she can go anywhere. Plus it's nice to have her let me know when I'm about to have heart problems. She is Too Smart :).
 
Happy belated b-day, and loved the pics, he looked so happy.
 
Cuteness overload here!! Usko is absolutely the cutest bully I have seen! He is so compact to be 2 years old!! I love him! Happy Belated Birthday, Usko!
 
Happy Birthday, big guy!
 
:butterfly: wow 2 years old you handsome boy :birthday: :Muah:
 
No terrible two's here! Happy Birthday to you, sweet Usko! You are such a handsome fellow!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top