Thursday at the Park

Well, it's been over a week and I've not seen hide or hair of Buddy or his human. I walk by her place EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Oh well. If it's made her think twice about smackin' that dog, it's all good. I do hope for a follow up conversation with her though. I don't like having that negative energy sitting out there with her -- even if she is a friggin' idiot.
 
I would have done the same thing. I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

Ditto! "Saint" Lari has a temper too. And I don't think you owe her an apology at all. She owes you one for continuing to do what she's doing, you tried handling it nice before. She obviously didn't "get it".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top