Soo excited!

Congrats!

Before you pickup Luna, I would triple check with your community in charge they won’t ask you to get rid of Luna like they did with Freya. But that’s me.
I need permission from council, the housing officer said no problem and has sent me a form to keep on file as standard.
I’m not going to be dictated to by them anymore, they’ve caused enough damage and heartache. Besides what can they say about a 10 week old puppy.
They can’t complain about any barking they have some real yappers. The guy who lives next door has had dogs all his life he was fine if Freya barked due to the bungalow’s design he could barely hear her.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Back
Top