Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I would dearly love for Louie and Ty to have a play date

They sound so much alike!!!!!!!

They could 'wear each other out'

Oh, and, don't feel bad, my grand-dachshund got thrown out of training boot camp because of her attitude!!!

You would think boot camp are there to train dogs with attitudes n issues. Yet they throw them out. Says it all about that boot camp.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Someone should open a daycare especially for EBD'S

They ARE special

Funniest post in a long time!!!!

Let’s do it!!!!!
What a job that would be hanging out with these silly dogs everyday all day!
That might keep me from getting another! Lol

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Louie and MINI would get along great. She's constantly playing with any dog that will engage her. Lala is the only one in the house that plays with her regularly. Zoey doesn't play, Pippy does every now and then, and Reese doesn't really know how to play. We have guests at present(Ozzie and and a smaller Zoe) and Zoe likes to play. None of them can keep up with MINI. Wish you lived nearby so we could borrow Louie, or loan you MINI.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie and MINI would get along great. She's constantly playing with any dog that will engage her. Lala is the only one in the house that plays with her regularly. Zoey doesn't play, Pippy does every now and then, and Reese doesn't really know how to play. We have guests at present(Ozzie and and a smaller Zoe) and Zoe likes to play. None of them can keep up with MINI. Wish you lived nearby so we could borrow Louie, or loan you MINI.

Maybe you can move to Washington :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: Louie is in great company,,, Banks was kicked out as was Orion !! Welcome to the delinquent club Louie! @libra0926

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: Louie is in great company,,, Banks was kicked out as was Orion !! Welcome to the delinquent club Louie! @libra0926

Exactly what I said when I got home...where's my little delinquent. And he was literally so tuckered out and tired, it must have been exhausting terrorizing the whole daycare!

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Hehe... yep, I just went through something similar with Bunny. I was bringing her to the local French Bulldog monthly meetups with our Frenchie, but on 3 consecutive meetups, Bunny got too over zealous and made a few little Frenchies scream in terror and scared their owners pretty bad. Poor Bunny got banned from future meetups [emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hehe... yep, I just went through something similar with Bunny. I was bringing her to the local French Bulldog monthly meetups with our Frenchie, but on 3 consecutive meetups, Bunny got too over zealous and made a few little Frenchies scream in terror and scared their owners pretty bad. Poor Bunny got banned from future meetups [emoji19]

:ROFL2:

That is is too funny...must be a bulldog thing. I've thought about bringing Louie to a Frenchie meet up with Jax but I don't think that will be a good idea hahahahaha...

I don't know if I knew you had a EB and FB...I would love to see some pictures of them together.

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
:ROFL2:

That is is too funny...must be a bulldog thing. I've thought about bringing Louie to a Frenchie meet up with Jax but I don't think that will be a good idea hahahahaha...

I don't know if I knew you had a EB and FB...I would love to see some pictures of them together.
Here's a few of my goon squad...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.