Cherry eye

Tav1

Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
41
Reaction score
31
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Brucie
Hi all Brucies other eye has cherry eye but it only comes out now and again he had his left eye operated about a year ago, but his opposite eye has come out. So far it's come out 3 times only for a few hours then he sleeps then it goes back In. I'm not sure what to do as I have insurance but it won't pay out as we had to pay for the first operation. So it's happened about 3 times in the last 6 months, any suggestions.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260909-WA0002.webp
    IMG-20260909-WA0002.webp
    179 KB · Views: 2
Just one he's been pulling on the harness I've tried all sorts of leads so over the last few days I put a loop lease over him so when he pulled it would choke him to stop him pulling but brucie is a big unit I wounder if that has caused his eye to come out again the last time was Feb and he's been on the harness since.
 
Tav, why did the insurance refuse to pay out? Maybe not at the same time, but it usually happens in both eyes, if a dog has it in one. Don't think a loop is a good idea for BBDs, but I don't think that would cause, the problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top