Should Chester get the tree skirt year round?

Should Chester get to keep the tree skirt year round?

• Total voters
My vote is yes, he sure seemed to love it, and they are not that expensive (well mine wasen't) to replace!!

Didn't even have to think about that one ..... :up:

That was a no-brainer.... 100% yes
Just glad it isn't our skirt that my late mother made for us.

Of course! And since Christmas just passed, most trimmings should be at least 50% off, so Chester should get a few new ones, different styles. :up:

OMG! I guess I'm the only one who won't give in! But then my guys don't get on my furniture, sleep in my bed. Guess I'm just a mean-bully-mommy.

OMG! I guess I'm the only one who won't give in! But then my guys don't get on my furniture, sleep in my bed. Guess I'm just a mean-bully-mommy.

No your not the only one.
I want them to only play
with their toys, not mine.

I think tree skirts are like stinky bears. You need more than one. So, not only should Chester get the one from this year, but I think he needs a few others for backup.

[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] did you see this poll?

oh my! Maybe I should show this to my mother in law..and she can make him his own??? ;) You see..my MIL made that tree skirt for us on our first Christmas married :( So I have to say no.

Last edited:
oh my! Maybe I should show this to my mother in law..and she can make him his own??? ;) You see..my MIL made that tree skirt for us on our first Christmas married :( So I have to say no.

well if you give us that reason then i guess its ok if he cant have it :rolleyes:

[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] I think the MIL needs to make Chester his own tree skirt! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back