Hi ole friends

I just got notice that my city requires rabies shots and licencing. It has probably been that all along but........ this time i got a notice. I dont want to give my boy a rabies shot (he has had one mabie two? in the past) but he's 7 now and i dont want!!! soooooooooo, do i just go on our merry way and wait till they come get me? or?????????? Thanks, and hope all is well with EVERYONE
I totally recommend AVOIDING the rabies shot, my dog had the shot and literally got a HUGE lump right where the shot was given, he needed a skin biopsy and a dermatologist cause not even a week later he was full of hives and became allergic to everything! That was when he was 5 months, and the vets said he had a reaction to the rabies shot and I was told and also read it’s very common! Even older dogs can have this issue pop up after getting the shot(I have heard it a few times).
And when he got the puppy shots, one of them was kennel cough he was SO sick, required a daily vet visit DAILY for 2 weeks, and they gave him Benadryl and said he had a bad reaction to these other shots, the Benadryl made him 10X worse as well! it was horrible seeing how that negatively caused a ton of health issues, and allergies and dermatologist that we will have to do 3.5 years later cause it did the damage from 1 shot! Any extra shots after the puppy shots, is useless and usually does more harm with little to no benefit. Auto immune issues, cancer, liver and kidney isssues, chronic inflammation, allergies, seizures and death can be from those shots.
Once they have had the puppy shots, it stays with them for life, any extra is useless and can cause more harm.
Also sometimes it can cause the disease it was supposed to prevent, and some studies show that dogs that are vaccinated are way more likely to get the virus than ones who only had puppy shots. More is not better.
Vaccinating them does NOT guarantee the dog won’t get the viruses.
I will NEVER do any of these shots again!
I will attach photos of what my dog looked like at the injection site, fur loss and everything and was a lump.
I did a titer test and it proved he doesn’t need any shots.
The top photo right behind where the collar is, that’s where they gave the shot and they told me he needed skin biopsy to rule out a bad growth but it was a severe reaction to rabies shot.
And all the hives/bumps on his leg, which he was covered in from the vaccines!