Samson El Torito

Valentine215

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
68
Location
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Today is my baby boy's birthday...he would have been 13. I love you baby boy...I miss you EVERY DAY. There will never be enough words to convey how much I loved you and how I would have given anything to have had one more minute with you. I am sorry I was not there when you passed...but God, in his mercy, knew that it would probably have made me lose my mind to see you drift away without knowing what it was that I could have done to make your passing easier and painless. Sleep with the angels, my sweet boy...until we meet again in my dreams and on that glorious day when I will cross the bridge to meet you... Samson at 7.webpSamson puppy sleeping.webpSleeping dogs lying.webpSamson 3rd birthday.webpSamson an Petunia jan 2005.webpSamson and the look.webpSamson at 6 months.webp
 
Re: Samson e Torito

Okay so the title to the thread should read: SAMSON EL TORITO....don't know how to fix it. :(
 
Re: Samson e Torito

He was a beautiful boy who was obviously very loved, and had a wonderful life. RIP, Sampson. :hug:
 
Re: Samson e Torito

Such a handsome boy...I'm so sorry for your loss & your pain.

My Brutus passed away at the end of Jan...I wasn't with him either.

It hurts every day.

Alix, will keep you in my prayers.
 
So sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful bully. I fixed your title too.
 
I'm so very sorry for your loss. They are never with us long enough. He is such a handsome boy!
 
What a very handsome and happy boy he was.... so sorry for your loss, but happy you found us and you shared his birthday with us

attachment.php
 
Thank you for sharing. My thoughts are with you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Such a beautiful boy .. and so obviously loved and missed. :heart:
 
Today I reflect on losing my baby boy 5 years ago. Wow, where has the time gone? I swear it was just yesterday when he was giving me the stink eye because I wouldn't go to sleep (so HE could go to sleep!).

I will never stop missing you, baby boy. Even now, I still shed tears for you. I miss you my little dog. ♥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top