Rule #1 - always close the door behind you

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
2,686
Reaction score
311
Location
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm about to get in the shower this morning when the phone rang. Thinking it might be important I go answer it. I came back to the bathroom to find this...

2013-03-26 10.27.15.webp2013-03-26 10.27.34.webp

he wouldn't come out of there until he had his bath :laugh:
 
Now that's AWESOME!

And that's one sparkling bathtub you got there...
 
Omgosh Winston does this too EVERY chance he gets! The hubby and I crack up at how much he loves the tub...too cute!!
 
That's so cute! How I wish it was that easy to get mine in the tub!
 
That's too funny, mine run from the bath tub.
 
and you're complaining??? Looks like he likes bath time! lol too funny
 
Tilly does the SAME THING. She knows how to open the bathroom door and will throw it open, then climb in the shower with me.
 
So Otis got his bath before you. Poor mom.:laugh:
 
This will never happen in her kingdom; HRH will not voluntarily step one paw over the spooky crack in the floor that separates the wood flooring from the tile in the bathroom. No way, No how, because the boogy man is surely on the other side even if he can't be seen!
 
Oh gosh! A bathing beauty! I have to wrestle mine in there!
 
We always need to carry Punks and Stigs to the tub. You lucky duck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top