Regina (coming June 1st!)

g8erjackie

New member
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
1,312
Reaction score
55
Location
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I can't contain myself. Cuteness overload. June 1st can't come quick enough!! I keep telling Ruckus she's coming, but he doesn't quite understand yet. Haha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431022812.750220.webp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431022823.150344.webp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431022873.132376.webp
 
Be still my beating heart, she is just too precious. :luv: Oh, the babies. I hope Ruckus is ready. LOL
 
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]...too adorable...feels like just yesterday Chubby was that small...Congrats on your new bundle of joy[emoji7]
 
Oh my goodness… how adorable :luv: I'm so excited for you guys!!!
 
OMG,,,, she is beautiful!!! Congrats!
 
Omg that belly, that bootie, those paws... And of course that cute face!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
OMG, she is too cute. I love her colouring and all those Fabulous wrinkles. I don't blame you for being excited. I can't wait for you to post pictures of Ruckus and Regina together.
 
I bet you can't wait! Regina is absolutely beautiful! Good luck!
 
Regina is Beautiful, so many wrinkles. I Love This Puppy.
 
Regina is adorable! I can't wait to see what a great big brother Ruckus will be!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top