Puppy will be here tonight!

So my puppy is scheduled to be here tonight. I am so scared of him not being on the plane! I know he will be but I am always thinking the worst. The breeder just called and told he was at the vet so I am sure he will be on the flight! Doesn't help that his flight wont be here until 10:30 pm and he is flying into Tucson which is about an hour and half from me. My friend and I figured we'd go up early and grab some dinner so I wont be anxiously sitting around waiting. Hopefully this time tomorrow we will be arguing over names :angry:

Last edited:
Oh my, congrats! This is going to be 1 heck of a LONG day for you isnt it? How fun tho! Cant wait to see pics and get to know him once you get him home.

Oh so cool.... I cant wait for pictures either... Take deep breaths lol.. It will all be ok...

Congrats!!! You are going to be up all night, lol. Can't wait to see photos and what you named your bully. Welcome to the board.

I am very excited for you!!! Cannot wait to see your baby. You MUST take pictures and update us!! :D

Looking forward to lots of pics.!

:up: I can't wait to see baby pictures, I know you will be busy, but try to post some as soon as you can. What a wonderful Christmas gift! :up:

I will be expecting pix when I sign on tomorrow morning at 5am... lol.... Jes kidding ;)

I am hoping everything worked out with you and your new pup, It did arrive on the plane right????

Yep I'm watching for the same good news.

Hope to see some photos soon. How was your first sleepless night?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back