Pictures of your bully at 4 months and what they look like now!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
89
Location
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola first year one 008.webpLola first year one 009.webpLola first year one 001.webpLola first year one 051.webp
This is my Lola now she is 4 months tomarrow and weighs around 25lbs. I am curious to see what she will look like when she is grown so I thought it would be fun to look at pics of bully's at her age and how they turned out.
 
Post away people I love pics!
 
100_8266.webpIMG_2419.webp
4 month Finn 18 month old Finn

100_7977.webpIMG_2057.webp
Tate at 4months Tate at 19months
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2365.webp
    IMG_2365.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Diesel @ 4mo. old DSCI0390.webp Diesel on his 3rd Birthday 100_0149.webp
 
Oh my gosh how cute! They were cute babies and cute adults!
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349066751.020882.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349066774.372387.webphe always puts his arm around me when we drive! I melt, I'm like putty in his paws!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349066837.546660.webp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349066884.945363.webphis awkward stage!
 
Just when you think they can't get any cuter, they do!
 
How handsome! They change so much!
 
Oh my gosh how cute! They were cute babies and cute adults!

thats one of the things I love the most about bulldogs, what you see as a baby is what you get as an adult just a lot bigger LOL
 
Babies.webpWilbur-Leyla-2.webp
At 4 months and then at 1yr 4 months..... they grew so fast!!!!!
 
Vegas 5 months
15162_1070489181623_1807933183_145788_385528_n.jpg


Yesterday at 3 and a half years old.
DSCF0061.jpg
 
Last edited:
4kk.webpUsko at 4 months and 4 days
22kk.webpUsko couple of weeks ago at almost 23 months
 
OMG there are some cute bullies out there! So so cute!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top