Peppa no like stairs!

Peppa-pooch

Apr 5, 2022
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Peppa
She'll do stairs outside but just not the ones in our building and ones with open risers.

Here our elevator broke for a few weeks....

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
She knows whatā€™s up šŸ˜‚ who cares what the elevator is made out of, metal/human, so long as you donā€™t need to climb a stair

OP
Peppa-pooch

Peppa-pooch

Apr 5, 2022
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Peppa
She knows whatā€™s up šŸ˜‚ who cares what the elevator is made out of, metal/human, so long as you donā€™t need to climb a stair
There is a hater who commented on the video on Youtube saying that i'm "an abusive dog owner who buys abused and suffering breeds for your own entertainment".

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
There is a hater who commented on the video on Youtube saying that i'm "an abusive dog owner who buys abused and suffering breeds for your own entertainment".
This is why I donā€™t read the comment section ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ignore them! Uneducated people are always the ones with ignorant comments. They probably have a dog chained outside with no water. Haters will hate!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thereā€™s always one out there. Donā€™t break your head as you know you take good care of peppa. Peppa is simply participating in the workout. šŸ˜

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I'm telling you... whoever put up that list of "dumbest dog" putting English Bulldog on the list have never owned an EB... they are so smart they know they don't have to do stairs because their humans will do it for them. :p

I swear, my EB would sometimes look at me when I want him to do something like he's saying, "you're kidding, right?".

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Peppa has trained you well!! And, I can say that because we carry our two to bed at night! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
This pup can do stairs...just take baby steps. Carry it down a few steps and when you get close to the landing, set him down and he'll take the last few on his own. Repeat repeat repeat. Over time extend the amount of steps until the goal is achieved. Same applies to going up...get him close to the top and set him down a step or 2 from the top step. Nudge, help him along if needed.

OP
Peppa-pooch

Peppa-pooch

Apr 5, 2022
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Peppa
It's not that she can't do them.. she has her moments. It's more psycology than physical. Just like any breed.
She particularly doesn't like stairs indoors.
So i created this new video to show haters what she can do -

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's not that she can't do them.. she has her moments. It's more psycology than physical. Just like any breed.
She particularly doesn't like stairs indoors.
So i created this new video to show haters what she can do -
Bulldogs are known to be stubborn and will contemplate what is worth their energy

Staff online

Members online