Please help me! (Dog burping and vomiting)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I see youā€™re quoting the book
I havenā€™t read the book but I know as a fact thatā€™s how farmers fed their dogs. Table scraps n if they didnā€™t have any dogs would go without. My grandparents from Italy, back when, thatā€™s how they fed their dogs. These dogs died old, like seriously most were in their early 20ā€™s. Just there it proves to all pet owners todayā€™s pet industry is all about $. A dog doesnā€™t need to eat 2,3 meals a day. Once a day is fine. Fasting cleans a gut. In the wild they donā€™t eat all day long. Most will eat the scraps from a kill if any.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
I havenā€™t read the book but I know as a fact thatā€™s how farmers fed their dogs. Table scraps n if they didnā€™t have any dogs would go without. My grandparents from Italy, back when, thatā€™s how they fed their dogs. These dogs died old, like seriously most were in their early 20ā€™s. Just there it proves to all pet owners todayā€™s pet industry is all about $. A dog doesnā€™t need to eat 2,3 meals a day. Once a day is fine. Fasting cleans a gut. In the wild they donā€™t eat all day long. Most will eat the scraps from a kill if any.
The first chapter also talks about eating the gutā€™s veg-mash and feces šŸ˜…
The stomach mash sounds like it would be kinda similar to fermented

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
The first chapter also talks about eating the gutā€™s veg-mash and feces šŸ˜…
The stomach mash sounds like it would be kinda similar to fermented
Iā€™ll look it up. That book sounds interesting

ok thereā€™s a few online, which one you have?

Members online

No members online now.