NVI in Canada.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Is there any way to obtain NVI cheaper in Canada. I am in Chatham Ontario and am paying 78 dollars for 25 pounds :(

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Sorry, no help here. But where do you get your food from? I know in Global's Pet Foods there's a loyalty program where you get a bag free for every 10 you buy.

I get it from pet valu. Only there and another place called pet food warehouse carry it within a 100 km radius. The pet food warehouse.has a loyalty program, its every 12 bags and the food is 8 bucks more then pet valu ..so its not really free lol. We are getting a petsmart,its being built right now, but I don't think they carry nvi either.... boo :(

No, I don't think PetSmart would carry it either. Have you researched if there are any smaller places that carry it? I know there's a few around in Toronto that does and sometimes have better prices.

Our Petsmart does not carry it. I go to a local feed store and they order in my 25lb bag for me at no charge. The actual bag cost 59.99 plus tax bringing it to $63 and some change, perhaps you can check other feed stores (not petsmart) and see if they will order it in for you?? The feed store I go to actually started carrying small NVI bags since I have been a faithful customer for about a year. I always get the 25lb bag though.

Our Petsmart does not carry it. I go to a local feed store and they order in my 25lb bag for me at no charge. The actual bag cost 59.99 plus tax bringing it to $63 and some change, perhaps you can check other feed stores (not petsmart) and see if they will order it in for you?? The feed store I go to actually started carrying small NVI bags since I have been a faithful customer for about a year. I always get the 25lb bag though.

When you say feed store do you mean places like TSC store and stuff

The reason i ask is i have had samson on NVI for about 2 months. The only store that carries it just dropped the NVI line.... and its 90 dollars special order for the salmon... I cant afford that every month thats insane for dog food. If i cant figure something out i might have to switch to another food again... :( does anyone have any reasonable suggestions?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back