TacticalAthElite

Oct 18, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
Iā€™m new here but not so new to the EB life. Our family welcomed our first EB Oscar into our family 9 years ago and thatā€™s when our lifeā€™s would never be the same. He filled our life with so much joy, laughter, snoring, and of course the farts! He lived a healthy life with very little issues. Mild allergies and we had to remove his tail a few years ago from a bad infection that just got worse with the medication that was given to us. Our family is saddened by his passing and nothing will ever replace him. I couldnā€™t help but to look at the puppies and share them with my wife. Her response was no not now, we will know when we know. Well.......she was right! She seen a few and she we need them! Yes....them. We are getting 2! Iā€™m super excited and looking forward to sharing our experience and growth with our new babies. Iā€™ll try to post the first and last picture of our boy Oscar

61878A79-8FF6-497F-95C3-866486311590.jpeg7E99EB42-7DFA-4739-A143-3615D0FD143D.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! What a wonderful introduction.... Oscar is a great lookin boy, very sorry for your loss, but he gave you great me and a love youā€™ll never forget

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Welcome to EBN!! I agree that was a great introduction. You have a beautiful family, and Iā€™m sorry for your loss of Oscar, but congrats on the two new members! I know no one and no companion can ever be replaced, they bring so much love and joy into our lives and no two are the same, but itā€™s always a great thing to add new members to a family. We look forward to seeing pictures of the new babies soon!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Welcome to the club. We are looking forward to seeing the two new additions to your family. Thank you for sharing them with us.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor & Co say welcome! Great photos and what a handsome brindle boy Oscar was.

When will the pups arrive?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so sorry for your loss. Congrats on your new pups. Can't wait to see pics.

OP
T

TacticalAthElite

Oct 18, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
Castor & Co say welcome! Great photos and what a handsome brindle boy Oscar was.

When will the pups arrive?

Our girl Lakota is going to be ready in 2 weeks, she is an olde English. Our Boy Kiowa (EB) will be ready in 3 weeks. Iā€™ll post the pictures that were sent to my wife. Unfortunately I wonā€™t meet them until Late December, Iā€™m overseas working. It will be a great welcome home for me though!

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Theyā€™re beautiful!! Congrats and yes it will be an awesome welcome home!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry to learn of your loss of Oscar. Your wife will have a fun time with two pups! I had two bullie pups at the same time, and they have so much fun together! Tell her she better put up all the shoes and socks, cause they love them! I even got my pups their own tennis shoes to play with! I'm sure your wife will send you some cute videos!

adadrian

Oct 2, 2020
Brisbane
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena
Welcome to the house of fun do do do do do
Welcome to the house of fun do do do do do

Members online