Molly is slowly warming up to her new housemate...

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We brought home a new puppy over a week ago... and to say Molly was disgusted would be an understatement. When we first introduced her to the new puppy she looked at the puppy, looked at us (i swear I could hear her say 'Hell No!').. then walked back into her crate and took a few-hour nap.

She's slowly warming up to the new puppy... we even almost had a 'snuggle' between the two (but then Molly kicked her legs and pushed the puppy off the pillow).

For a stubborn 12-year-old EB, we now see a hint of puppy play in her... She's more active during the day. She's actually starting play sessions with the puppy. It's put a little bit of life back into her (and me) after Kevin's passing.

Introducing Molly's (forced) new BFF... Susan.
DSC04006.jpg

DSC04010.jpg

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
We brought home a new puppy over a week ago... and to say Molly was disgusted would be an understatement. When we first introduced her to the new puppy she looked at the puppy, looked at us (i swear I could hear her say 'Hell No!').. then walked back into her crate and took a few-hour nap.

She's slowly warming up to the new puppy... we even almost had a 'snuggle' between the two (but then Molly kicked her legs and pushed the puppy off the pillow).

For a stubborn 12-year-old EB, we now see a hint of puppy play in her... She's more active during the day. She's actually starting play sessions with the puppy. It's put a little bit of life back into her (and me) after Kevin's passing.

Introducing Molly's (forced) new BFF... Susan.
View attachment 124639
View attachment 124640

Attachments

• img_5132 (003).jpg
    img_5132 (003).jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 14

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Stubborn little buggers! Susan is adorable! Congrats on the new family member. When we first got Lambeau.. Cheli would leave the room whenever he entered... took about two weeks till he acknowledged him

Members online

No members online now.