New Member...Hurley :)

Bradleys

New member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley
Hello! We just joined and are very excited to see all that the site has to offer :) Our little man is Hurley (we named him Hurley after the big, kind-hearted character on our favorite tv show, Lost). He was born April 2010, and we became his proud parents in June 2010. He's the first bully for both of us, and we just adore him! He's got a great personality, loves to be wherever we are, and is always making us laugh.


DSCF0217.webpGraduation.webp
 
:welcome: Hurley is a handsome fella. Hope to see a lot more of him!
 
Welcome, he is adorable. You have found the best place for buly pawrents! We are one big happy family here and there is a lot to keep busy. Monthy Photo contest, monthy events....careful, it can become addicting.
 
Welcome Hurley and pawrents! He sure is a cutie! Were new here too and I must say I love this site. It is my go to site for any questions or concerns! Have fun here I know we are! :D:bully:
 
Welcome!!! Hurley is a very handsome bully!!!
 
:welcome:

Hurly's a great looking bulldog. He looks like he owns that big leather chair! :yes:
 
Love Hurley!! I am also a lost fan, still miss that show! Perfect name choice, he's a doll!
 
Welcome to EBN... Glad you joined us here. I hope you continue to post more pix of Hurley. Bullies sure do make us laugh, don't they? They are wonderful dogs and EBN is the place to be if you are owned by one ;)
 
Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top