My beautiful calendar

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
6,940
Reaction score
593
Location
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I love my calendar!
20141216_093736.webp
 
I love seeing it in your place! :)
 
I have it in my work cubicle. I also gave one to Gary to bring to work.
 
I'm still waiting impatiently for mine!
 
This would be a great thread to post a picture of where we hang our calendars!! :idea:
 
Got mine too and i love it!!!!!!
 
it implies a guy of my stature needs a bigger box Roger...:dance3::dance3:

Well La Tee Da. Well I have a big stature as I am 400 lbs. I have to get back on the weight loss program I saw on TV.
 
This would be a great thread to post a picture of where we hang our calendars!! :idea:

Great idea! I wonder if our calendar will arrive before Christmas?! It will be Castor's Christmas gift to our son (who will be very excited to see that Castor's photo is in the centerfold picture)!
 
Well La Tee Da. Well I have a big stature as I am 400 lbs. I have to get back on the weight loss program I saw on TV.

well lets put a red suit on you and well see you at the EBN Christmas extravaganza at [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] house this Friday!
 
well lets put a red suit on you and well see you at the EBN Christmas extravaganza at @bullmama house this Friday!

Actually, I now have a complex ever since that time on the beach wearing my red speedos; a nice young couple came by and said, "Well do we push it back into the water?" So I don't wear red much any more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top