LET BE IG FRIENDS

Castor is on Instagram (see his signature below). I'll tell him to follow George. Nice pics!
 
Bella has one! [MENTION=12676]bellas[/MENTION]_gotta_ruff_life
 
I'm following all of you now!!! Lol
 
Not on IG but I can say for sure that’s one handsome happy boy...with a lot going on. Very much enjoyed all his pics!
 
Not on IG but I can say for sure that’s one handsome happy boy...with a lot going on. Very much enjoyed all his pics!

Thanks buddy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I should do one for my dogs seeing as I have over 300 pictures of the rascals lol.
 
I followed you, my IG is vanillagurilla.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top