Just some random, recent pics of Bubba gum

bubbaisapig

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
571
Reaction score
60
Location
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
016.webp
043.webp
046.webp
011.webp

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SO many wrinkles! I love that face!!!
You must have your hands full keeping that wrinkly face clean!
 
bubba is one handsome bully boy! love the youtube as well, even though it's in a different thread. we had quite a :giggle:
 
He is a great looking bully.
 
Thanks everyone for the compliments! 2LaurenA actually..they are easier than you would think...to clean the wrinkles. I only have to clean his nose rope wrinkle 2x a week...the rest of his wrinkles I don't clean. I don't ever wash his face with soap and water. just a very occasional aloe wipe.Sometimes I put desitin on his nose rope, besides the duoxo pads.. other than that...nothing. i guess I'm lucky...so far!
 
SO many wrinkles! I love that face!!!
You must have your hands full keeping that wrinkly face clean!

See a few posts down. I left you a response. I don't know why it didn't highlight your user name?
 
He is SOooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
 
:luv: Bubba =eye candy!
 
He has the most gorgeous face! I LOVE wrinkles!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top