Just "bull" over me..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
it's been a rough week :eek: and last night I laid down on the couch around 7:30 and fell asleep very shortly after. I woke up somewhere around 9pm.. and what a woke up to was quite a site.
I have a sectional couch, and Chester was able to get up there and I awoke to my face on his underside (and all that his underside holds :down: ) as he was stepping over my head, onto my chest and stomach to go lay down on my legs. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't nice, and it was downright nasty! :*(

You make me laugh. My son is now asking what I am laughing about. Should I tell him? :lol:

HOW FUNNY and typical, as long as THEY are comfortable, NOTHING else, nor part of anatomy matters!!!

it's been a rough week :eek: and last night I laid down on the couch around 7:30 and fell asleep very shortly after. I woke up somewhere around 9pm.. and what a woke up to was quite a site.
I have a sectional couch, and Chester was able to get up there and I awoke to my face on his underside (and all that his underside holds :down: ) as he was stepping over my head, onto my chest and stomach to go lay down on my legs. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't nice, and it was downright nasty! :*(
:lol::p OMG Kudos to Chesty that is the funniest thing i've heard in a while

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back