sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey is as adorable as ever.. loving the new hedgie i bet!!
Congratulations of the new home! Moving is exhausting, but once your settled it's oh so nice. :heartsign: Looking forward to seeing it

Exhausting indeed hahaha! Thanks so much! After the chaos is over Iā€™ll take some photos. Iā€™m excited for Joey to have a big yard!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I LOVE SEEING JOEY! she is beautiful.. I bet you both are excited about getting into the new place! Hope it all goes smoothly. I have always hated moving!

Thanks so much! Very excited! Joeyā€™s not sure whatā€™s happening, she wonā€™t see new home until the movers bring our stuff. Fingers crossed......

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Canā€™t wait to finally share some photos! Thanks friend! Hope you and Castor are enjoying whatā€™s left of summer

Oh yes, thanks; he is! He's not a barking dog normally, but today he actually cleared his throat and barked, and didn't stop staring at me until I took his garden blanket out so he could go out for a nap in the sun. Hope everything is fine and we are all looking forward to hearing more about the house!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hello to all my EBN Peeps !!! One more week and we'll be moved into the new house. Its been crazy but after we get settled I will have more time for my favorite things, including EBN :)

Joey has been getting new toys because she has been SUCH A TROOPER through all of this. Anyhow she wanted to share with you her most recent new pal HANK the hedgehog LOL

View attachment 119678View attachment 119679

Peace to all and I really hope everyone is having a great summer!!!

Sue and Joey
Ive been hostage in my house since March except 5 trips to the dentist and 3 to the vet. Jewel and Bentley keep me company.

Congratulations on your new house...home ownership is fun.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ive been hostage in my house since March except 5 trips to the dentist and 3 to the vet. Jewel and Bentley keep me company.

Congratulations on your new house...home ownership is fun.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Thank you!! They certainly are the BEST company ever!!! I hope that you don't have to remain a hostage (prayers)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
hi baby girl. Harvey's been looking for you.

Hey!!!! hi !!!! We are FINALLY settled in to the new house, Joey has adapted very well! Actually, with the additional land she is VERY HAPPY !!!!!

How's Harvey? It will be EBN back to normal for Joey and I now that the insanity of moving is done.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I promised a few photos after the craziness subsided, so here they are. Before and after, Joey before the fence (she was very good at staying in the yard) and Joey's NEW FENCE, she LOVES IT !!!!!

IMG_0827.jpgIMG_0871.jpg

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Lovely - all that land for her (and you!) :D This looks like a great start!

LOL right? Is it mostly for her.......YES hahahahaha, but isn't everything we do for our bullies ? I am certain that Castor would agree!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
LOL right? Is it mostly for her.......YES hahahahaha, but isn't everything we do for our bullies ? I am certain that Castor would agree!

Yes, he would (and we let him believe so)!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Your yard looks great!!
I love the huge rocks! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.