Innova Prime Grain-Free Treats - Available at PetsMart

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I'd like to recommend a easy accessible and affordable grain-free treat for bullies.

They are little square shaped biscuits called Innova Prime Grain-Free Healthbar. They come in chicken and beef & lamb varieties and are $9.99 for a 26 ounce bag.

So far the bullies seem to like them so I just wanted to make others aware of a new, grain-free treat option, conveniently located at PetsMart.

Innova.jpg

I've tried these and Herman seems to like them. I got the chicken flavored ones at PetSmart.

Poor Ruggles can't have chicken, beef, or lamb. Pork is a no, too. Also on his allergy list are eggs, dairy, corn, rice and potatoes. He gets homemade treats with peanut butter, applesauce, whole wheat flour, and olive oil!

I'd like to recommend a easy accessible and affordable grain-free treat for bullies.

They are little square shaped biscuits called Innova Prime Grain-Free Healthbar. They come in chicken and beef & lamb varieties and are $9.99 for a 26 ounce bag.

So far the bullies seem to like them so I just wanted to make others aware of a new, grain-free treat option, conveniently located at PetsMart.

View attachment 28112

Thanks for the recommendation. I go almost blind looking in the aisle for Grain Free treats. Dublin finally switched fully to grain free and has made a huge difference with her allergies. The vet said that it takes about 6-8 months to see a difference with the seasonal allergies when you switch to grain free. that is a huge bonus as I didnt' think it would help in that way...

Members online

No members online now.
Back