I love this face!

Luvn Miley

New member
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miley
Miley is so endearing. I'll never understand how anyone could look at this cute little mug and be mean to her.
I just want to hug her every time I look at her.

IMG_20170814_193812.webp
 
Miley is so endearing. I'll never understand how anyone could look at this cute little mug and be mean to her.
I just want to hug her every time I look at her.

View attachment 107549
Cutie pie [emoji190] [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 
you all have been truly blessed. Her recovery is your very blessing, and you helping her through is her blessing... So glad this 'union' happened :) and yes, she's beautiful with a loving face.
 
Miley is so endearing. I'll never understand how anyone could look at this cute little mug and be mean to her.
I just want to hug her every time I look at her.

View attachment 107549

I want to kiss her all over... so sweet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Who doesn't loves those faces??!!??
 
Only sick, perverted, deranged people can hurt a dog or cat, but someone who can hurt bulldog...I'm lost for words...
 
So Sweet Ms Miley!! You are one lucky girl!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top