I'll share my float but NOT my BALL!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_7469.JPG
Bella and Karma!
IMG_7474.JPG
She loves to float in the pool. She'll stay in there for hours.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2xdphbI8Ic

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahaha,,,, ya know what is so evident in her..... Her trust in you guys. Such a good one ya got. they both do look quite pleased in the second one, and then I was expecting her to drop that ball right back in the water for you to get for her again ;) at least that's what hank does. Shoves things under things and then barks and looks at me. Kind of cute though because I now ask whats his part in it and he jumps a few feet back and sits patiently until I hand it to him :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha,,,, ya know what is so evident in her..... Her trust in you guys. Such a good one ya got. they both do look quite pleased in the second one, and then I was expecting her to drop that ball right back in the water for you to get for her again ;) at least that's what hank does. Shoves things under things and then barks and looks at me. Kind of cute though because I now ask whats his part in it and he jumps a few feet back and sits patiently until I hand it to him :)

Lol... that's exactly what she does. Pushes it under the couch or under the couch cushions... Or into the pool... The little bugger has trained us pretty well..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
How cute and such a great idea! One day I'll have to see if my pooch wants to chill in a pool float with me to cool off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How old is Karma?

Karma is 3 1/2 months old. They play great together. They are the same height right now but Karma I believe is going to be big, her feet are huge!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How cute and such a great idea! One day I'll have to see if my pooch wants to chill in a pool float with me to cool off.

Bella will climb on the float on her own. So we have to take the floats out now when we are not in the pool. She climbed in and made it onto the float off the stairs in the deep end about a month ago! We don't let her outside unless we are outside too because she loves to go in.
She was in the float most of Sunday just lounging with us. We had to make her get out at times so Karma could have someone to play with, and someone else could use the float! Lol

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Awww so sweet our bully's r so much fun trouble at times but very fun soooo worth it

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Bella will climb on the float on her own. So we have to take the floats out now when we are not in the pool. She climbed in and made it onto the float off the stairs in the deep end about a month ago! We don't let her outside unless we are outside too because she loves to go in.
She was in the float most of Sunday just lounging with us. We had to make her get out at times so Karma could have someone to play with, and someone else could use the float! Lol

I keep a good eye on him, he's like a toddler without a diaper! When he gets bigger I'm gonna see how he handles the pool float at my parents. They also have a pond so we anticipate cleaning him up after he decides to run off in the mud (they don't keep it filled anymore, so some rain water gets in bottom).

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I keep a good eye on him, he's like a toddler without a diaper! When he gets bigger I'm gonna see how he handles the pool float at my parents. They also have a pond so we anticipate cleaning him up after he decides to run off in the mud (they don't keep it filled anymore, so some rain water gets in bottom).

How old is Smash? I saw your picture on your profile. He is just adorable! Post more pics please!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.