2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone!

It is nice to hear from other bully owners that she does look good when so many think she is to skinny. I do ignore them, but sometimes I explain that while they may be cute when they are fat and wrinkly (if that is even a word haha) that makes everything 2x as hard on them. I was so nervous something would happen to her health wise that would limit her quality of life if she stayed that big & I don't want to loose her.

It is just annoying - some people do not understand.

Now if I could only control my weight / food intake - rather what I eat like I do with Brynn's LOL that would be fabulous!

How true is your last statement... I eat way worse than what i give them. :facepalm:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
How true is your last statement... I eat way worse than what i give them. :facepalm:

How true is that? Our Bulldogs rely on us for their nutrition, so naturally, we give them the most healthy, nutritious option available. For us we go, effiit, I'm eating that burger plus that bacon. All is good.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Hahah yes exactly!

I am trying to eat healthier - but I always laugh that I make sure my bully has the better/best version of things I give her, I read all the labels on everything before buying and what not and I eat whatever I want to for myself... sure seems contradicting lol.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Our two are weirdos. They both eat Fromm Pork and Applesauce. They love that food. They each have their own food bowl and community water bowl. All three bowls stay full at all times. They both don't start eating until around 5:00 pm. They eat out of the left bowl first. I don't have a clue how much each one eats. When they finish the left bowl they start on the bowl on the right. They are both 1.6 years old. We had our shot visit this afternoon. Rogan was 59 pounds and Emmitt 51 pounds. Ralphie

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.