Hoodie

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
It is getting pretty cold here in Minnesota and I am looking for a hoodie for Walter and was wondering if anybody had a good place to look and about what size. Walter is 10 months old and around 55lbs. Any help is appreciated.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Have a look on Ebay i seen some on there this morning. I typed bulldog sweater or jumper or sweatshirt i cant remember but theyr not expensive and theyr made especially for EBs!

OP
Walter323

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Perfect! Thank you very much. I will post pictures once it comes in

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
No problem at all :-) im still decidin which design to get! I love the pink hearts one but Meekos a male so dont think itl go down too well lol x

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:wallbang: I just had to go to Ebay and look ... adds more things to the list of things to buy the babies :ashamed:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well the best are the larip originals that go in our auctions but I have heard of peeps buying kids sweatshirts and using them very well.

OP
Walter323

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
What size kids sweatshirt? Walter is 50 lbs. As much as I would love to take him in the store in the dressing room, I'm guessing there might be a person who would disapprove.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What size kids sweatshirt? Walter is 50 lbs. As much as I would love to take him in the store in the dressing room, I'm guessing there might be a person who would disapprove.
I'd just buy a couple of different sizes and then return the one that doesn't fit. :angel:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Because where I live there is very little to choose from. I ordered online from "plus size pups"- they have a limited but cute selection of hoodies for Bullies. I bought Miss T a black hoodie in size "beefy" - she was 50 lbs. it is really nice and I will order some more. Because I live straight north of you I also purchased a winter coat from "Auggies Closet". They had a waterproof heavy duty coat with a sheepskin lining. Made for Bullies. Also they were nice when I changed my mind about the colour. These are my online go to places. Until I can get a LariP original I am stuck with these. Does anyone know when the next auction is? 'cause I gotta get me one!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.