Hannah Barbera

bulldog family

New member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
100
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I'm thinking she might need surgery to get her palette enlarged. I NEED to find a really good Bully vet out here. The vet I have is great, but she said she doesn't feel comfortable doing such an invasive surgery on a bulldog. But she's great with everything else. I've been going to her for years and she even saved my last Bullie twice. They just never required surgery.
 
We might have to bring her to Indy. We have a couple Vets who have done this us. My Vet did Hanks surgeries...he had a total of 5 procedures including his palette. How far of a drive is it to Ft. Wayne?
 
Fort Wayne is about 3 hours too. This is why I was calling you today.
 
finding a good bully vet is a challenge sometimes. We got lucky and a freind who has bullies told us about the one we use and he is great and I would not trust my bullies to anyone else. Good luck wit hyour search and I hope the surgery comes out OK.
 
Good luck with your search!! It can be so hard to find vets that are good with bullies.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top