KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
Good afternoon fellow EB parents,
Here's a couple of pics of Gunny and I on the beach at Ocean Shores WA. I was quite surprised how well he did on the electric bike. Hotel Mar-Vista is a dog friendly hotel.
Riding on the beach.jpg

Attachments

• Ocean Shores.jpg
    Ocean Shores.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
That is so cool!!! Great shots

All my bulldogs love/loved the beach. Love for the ocean and waves...hit or miss. Some hate the waves some love the waves and some pay it no mind.
Enjoy, Gunny!

Great photos!

Lolll. Too funny. The cool dudes.
I want a bike like that!

All my bulldogs love/loved the beach. Love for the ocean and waves...hit or miss. Some hate the waves some love the waves and some pay it no mind.
Enjoy, Gunny!
I love your picture of your bulldog running into the waves. Unfortunately, Gunny dipped his paw into the Great Northwest Pacific Ocean and called it good. He is not much of beach goer. Our stay at the beach was great, Gunny did well. I am glad that if I can, he okay to travel on short vacation trips with the wife and I.

Lolll. Too funny. The cool dudes.
I want a bike like that!
IKR! That was my first-time riding on an electric bike. I was surprised to see how fast they can go with little to none peddling speed. I failed to mention, that Gunny did jump out the back and cut his paw, but after I put him back in and he realized that wasn't fun; he didn't attempt to jump out anymore. I had the bike for over an hour, and he stayed put. I would like to find a used electric bike with the same set up so that I can take him on a long bike road trip.

IKR! That was my first-time riding on an electric bike. I was surprised to see how fast they can go with little to none peddling speed. I failed to mention, that Gunny did jump out the back and cut his paw, but after I put him back in and he realized that wasn't fun; he didn't attempt to jump out anymore. I had the bike for over an hour, and he stayed put. I would like to find a used electric bike with the same set up so that I can take him on a long bike road trip.
For Gunny’s safety you can get a small leash that clips in at each end. You keep it short so he doesn’t jump out or sees another dog etc.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

Back