GAME: Have you ever?

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Yes, I have found hair in food / on a dinner plate. Not that any kind is good, but almost positive it was from someone's head (could be worse). Still ruins your appetite to say the least.

HYE... been so put off by a Doctor in any way that you got up and left the appointment?

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Does a hygienist count? then yes! If not, no.

HYE had jury duty? (did I already ask this one??)

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No I have not would like to.

HYE spent the night at a killers house? Yes I have several times as a kid growing up! He was my best friend creepy eh.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/alt.true-crime/oiFBl-N5hqc

Offender Tracking Information System (OTIS) - Offender Profile

I was scared chitless when this was on the news.

:eek: :faint:

I never stayed at the house, but know two people in jail for murder. :(

No - never jumped out of a plane, nor would I.

HYE... gone food shopping and left your FULL cart in an aisle and left the store?

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
That article was highly disturbing, to say the least! The person who wrote it needs to be locked up right along side the psycho-path that committed that heinous crime!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
"HYE... gone food shopping and left your FULL cart in an aisle and left the store?"

:laugh:No, but my husband has…THANKSGIVING shopping. He was so overwhelmed and aggravated at the amount of shoppers, he left a full carriage of groceries and went to another super market.

HYE stayed up for over 36 hours straight?

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
That article was highly disturbing, to say the least! The person who wrote it needs to be locked up right along side the psycho-path that committed that heinous crime!!
I agree 100000000000% I followed the whole trial what that idiot in the article doesn't know is if was going to be tried as a juvenile and was going to get the insanity plea but he laughed all though the trial and call the judge awful names and threatened his family. Then all while waiting for his sentence he was in a loony bin and beat another person into coma when asked what his intention was he said I would of killed him if I had the chance.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer

Yes, working in Commercial and Industrial Piping / Plumbing I used to quite a bit when I was younger. Some factories literally never close, when a piece of equipment has to be added or changed out it's usually done at night to keep the line moving so to speak, cause the least disturbance. Or if you are working in a big Mall for instance, some things can be done during the day. But cutting, busting and removing concrete may have to be done at night depending on the situation. Access to ceilings of the stores below if you are not on the ground floor, etc.

Lots of Coffee and NoDoz :blink:

HYE... had to confront or call the Police on a really bad or crazy neighbor?

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

Yes, working in Commercial and Industrial Piping / Plumbing I used to quite a bit when I was younger. Some factories literally never close, when a piece of equipment has to be added or changed out it's usually done at night to keep the line moving so to speak, cause the least disturbance. Or if you are working in a big Mall for instance, some things can be done during the day. But cutting, busting and removing concrete may have to be done at night depending on the situation. Access to ceilings of the stores below if you are not on the ground floor, etc.

Lots of Coffee and NoDoz :blink:

HYE... had to confront or call the Police on a really bad or crazy neighbor?

luckily no. I did have to call 911 twice when my elderly neighbor fell in her back yard, then another time in her driveway…I have pretty awesome neighbors, if anything, I think WE'RE the crazy neighbors :sarcastic:

HYE been restricted or blocked on Facebook?

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer

No, I don't have... or do :unsure: Facebook.

HYE... started and stuck with a new activity, hobby, sport, etc. from seeing it on a computer or TV?

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer

No, I don't have... or do :unsure: Facebook.

HYE... started and stuck with a new activity, hobby, sport, etc. from seeing it on a computer or TV?
Yes brewing beer and bbqing now I take pride in both.

HYE- gone mudding got stuck and said F it called some friends and had a party and worried about it in the morning. Oh I miss those days.

Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
HYE- gone mudding got stuck and said F it called some friends and had a party and worried about it in the morning. Oh I miss those days.

No, but it sounds like fun!

HYE - pretended to sleep in your bullies bed?

Kev did once when Reggie refused to go to bed, it was hilarious, pen door shut & everything. Reggie did not know what the hell was happening
:D

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
HYE - pretended to sleep in your bullies bed?

No, I'm too tall and lanky. Wouldn't fit if I tried; but my stinker regularly gets a nap or night in mine once in a while Zzzz, especially if the wife is out of town.

HYE... talked your way out of a Speeding ticket?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.