Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This may be silly :p but I just wanted to say I sure love spending my days here on the forum, reading everyones stories, looking at your bully photos, and trying to help those with questions.

I am also very glad to see so many new members with new stuff to share, and some old members coming back.

I am totally feeling the love for this place, and want to thank you all for being a part of it and making it such a wonderful place to be!!!

It's great that we can help do whatever we can to save bullies and help owners, and makes me so happy that we, as a whole, can help make a difference!

:heart::D:bully::heart:

I have posted on several forums in the Netherlands and I can say, this is a great bulldog forum, my compliments,
You all do a great job, kuddo's to you

I agree 1000% and it is making life very difficult cuz I should be doing something other than trying to keep up with it all. :p Everyone here is so nice and helpful which is what makes it such a wonderful place to be and feel welcomed!

Me too! I love this site! I have learned soooo much about this breed, which is so helpful as Gertie is my 1st bullie. I think I enjoy her all the more because I feel like I'm amoung friends who also spend their days with their wonderful pets and on here sharing. Can't get enough!

Most of us came here because of a problem and stayed because it's a fun, friendly, and interesting place to spend time! Thanks for running it as seamlessly as you do!

I love this site too!!!

I have learnt so much about english bulldogs on this site, than I have in the last 2 1/2 years reading other websites etc.... Only one problem - on Sunday (house cleaning day), I sat down for a few minutes at the computer before I started the housework and 2 hours later discovered I'd spent the entire morning on this website.:eek:

Well at least the downstairs got cleaned!!! :eek:

I have really enjoyed my time on this forum! The pictures are adorable, the information is really interesting, and the people are just fantastic! I just told my hubby last night that this website is getting me through this difficult time of my life until I get to have a bully pup of my own!!!:D:bully:

I hear ya!!! This is definately a great place to be! My hubby doesn't like it cuz I'm on here more than I'm with him (and the house doesn't clean itself;)). Of course it doesn't help that we all have the same things in common- bulldogs!!

Great job running the site. It runs great!!! No problems, yet!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back