MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hey EBN Family,

Hope everyone is doing well, Found this new bumpy on Ellie's lower jaw....

She is completely unfazed by it, and she is her normal crazy self.

I have an email into our Favorite Vet, Hoping to her thoughts hopefully sometime today.

20240317_110334.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey EBN Family,

Hope everyone is doing well, Found this new bumpy on Ellie's lower jaw....

She is completely unfazed by it, and she is her normal crazy self.

I have an email into our Favorite Vet, Hoping to her thoughts hopefully sometime today.

View attachment 125249
Hey there! Tooth or lip?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lip line 😊 - Vet does want to see her, going to try for a Sick Doggie appt on Thursday 3/21 but if not we have appt the 2nd week of April
Almost looks like a blister or cyst

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh Ellie girl, I hope everything is ok. I know your Mama is taking good care of you! Text me again soon, ask you Mom to use the phone! Loved the photo you sent Melissa, please reach out when you know Ellie girl is all good! Joey sending big hugs!

Sue

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Did he say what it was? Does our baby girl need to be sedated to remove it?If he says it’s nothing why remove it? I’m full of questions eh? Lolll ❤️
Hi Helene, Yes she will be Lightly Sedated, It needs to be removed to be tested for Cancer, Though the Vet fairly Certian that it is not and just Benign, She Wants us all to have peace of Mind. This VET is Amazing, and Loves Ellie just like her Own, She is a Bulldog Mommy too

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hi Helene, Yes she will be Lightly Sedated, It needs to be removed to be tested for Cancer, Though the Vet fairly Certian that it is not and just Benign, She Wants us all to have peace of Mind. This VET is Amazing, and Loves Ellie just like her Own, She is a Bulldog Mommy too
I've had to have a couple bumps removed from Jax for biopsy and it really is the best thing to do to make sure it's benign.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ahhhh now it make sense why. Let us know the updates ❤️

Members online

No members online now.