I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Edison~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
edison.webp

Hi! My name is Edison, I am about 7 years old and I was recently saved from the shelter by SCBR. I'm ok with some dogs, but would probably be happiest as the only pet. I would be ok with kids 10 and up and some stairs are ok. I can't wait to meet you!

View attachment 78635



Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top