Duncan at 8 weeks

Little Dunc

New member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Duncan
IMG_7207.webp

This was Duncan's first day at home!
 
Be still my heart. How could you resist that face! :luv:
 
HA HA look at the look on his face ok I have a serious crush on him right , My gran used to call Me ( from Leeds ) when i looked ok back then now, a ``Jimmy Bobby Dazzler `` Duncan is all that eh lol
Here is Rosie when she was 8 weeks old for you Rosie first day 017.webp
 
He looks so sweet.... as I'm sure he is just as sweet and of course totally innocent :luv:
 
What a cutie! I love the colors.
 
That extremely cute face has definite plans for you!:yes4::whistle:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top