Duke...Nooooooo Dont you dare!

helsonwheels3

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
13,735
Reaction score
3,466
Location
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake, Duke ❤️
Little sh*t still went. Right in front of me. Had the tablet too so I got him n scold him. You think he cares....:no:
Wonder if she's looking.webpI'll ignore her.webpHmmmmm zucchini looks good.webpOk im in.webpLove the leaves.webpI'll eat that one.webpI think she's mad.webpBut mommy zucchinis are healthy.webp
 
But it all looked so tasty!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
lovely!! looks like your girl looks more bothered than him! Nice garden!!!
 
lovely!! looks like your girl looks more bothered than him! Nice garden!!!

Didn't really do a garden this year. Dont have much time. Nyala is a very quiet dog. She just stares at him like....dude you're going to get in trouble. Like she already knows he's not to do that. She's smart, she stays away when he does something wrong. Lol
 
Hm...perhaps the little culprit needs to hear The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter!
 
But Mom, I want fresh veggies also, I will help you pick them, let me go first.
 
Oh, I didn't know you meant me!
My bad.... lol
 
Didn't he wee on your plants? My Tank always wants to pee on tomato plants ( probably because they smell so strong) and very disgusted when mom prohibits him:D
 
Didn't he wee on your plants? My Tank always wants to pee on tomato plants ( probably because they smell so strong) and very disgusted when mom prohibits him:D

Saw some poop near a section of onions, got rid of that section. Next year I'll be putting grass and only have 2 high beds instead. Knowing him he'll probably jump in them.
 
Mom, he just wanted to fertilise your beds a bit:D little stinkers, they are hilarious :D
 
But, everything looks greener on the other side, and edible, lol.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Did really do a garden this year. Dont have much time. Nyala is a very quiet dog. She just stares at him like....dude you're going to get in trouble. Like she already knows he's not to do that. She's smart, she stays away when he does something wrong. Lol

She is probably telling him to do it and then looking at you like look momma I am a good girl. Thats how it went at my house growing up living with my grown sister and her two daughters who are close to my age. I was blamed for everything
 
:rofl: look at Nyala hiding... wasn't me Mom!!

he is too freakin funny --- that face, how can you be mad at that lovable face
 
She is probably telling him to do it and then looking at you like look momma I am a good girl. Thats how it went at my house growing up living with my grown sister and her two daughters who are close to my age. I was blamed for everything

What daughters? Crap, got enough of 2 lol
 
:rofl: look at Nyala hiding... wasn't me Mom!!

he is too freakin funny --- that face, how can you be mad at that lovable face

Im telling you, Nyala's the smart one. She really see him do something wrong and she takes off...like big sister aint protecting you lolll
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top