Duke...Nooooooo Dont you dare!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Little sh*t still went. Right in front of me. Had the tablet too so I got him n scold him. You think he cares....:no:
Wonder if she's looking.jpgI'll ignore her.jpgHmmmmm zucchini looks good.jpgOk im in.jpgLove the leaves.jpgI'll eat that one.jpgI think she's mad.jpgBut mommy zucchinis are healthy.jpg

But it all looked so tasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovely!! looks like your girl looks more bothered than him! Nice garden!!!

lovely!! looks like your girl looks more bothered than him! Nice garden!!!

Didn't really do a garden this year. Dont have much time. Nyala is a very quiet dog. She just stares at him like....dude you're going to get in trouble. Like she already knows he's not to do that. She's smart, she stays away when he does something wrong. Lol

Hm...perhaps the little culprit needs to hear The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter!

Didn't he wee on your plants? My Tank always wants to pee on tomato plants ( probably because they smell so strong) and very disgusted when mom prohibits him:D

Didn't he wee on your plants? My Tank always wants to pee on tomato plants ( probably because they smell so strong) and very disgusted when mom prohibits him:D

Saw some poop near a section of onions, got rid of that section. Next year I'll be putting grass and only have 2 high beds instead. Knowing him he'll probably jump in them.

Did really do a garden this year. Dont have much time. Nyala is a very quiet dog. She just stares at him like....dude you're going to get in trouble. Like she already knows he's not to do that. She's smart, she stays away when he does something wrong. Lol

She is probably telling him to do it and then looking at you like look momma I am a good girl. Thats how it went at my house growing up living with my grown sister and her two daughters who are close to my age. I was blamed for everything

:rofl: look at Nyala hiding... wasn't me Mom!!

he is too freakin funny --- that face, how can you be mad at that lovable face

She is probably telling him to do it and then looking at you like look momma I am a good girl. Thats how it went at my house growing up living with my grown sister and her two daughters who are close to my age. I was blamed for everything

What daughters? Crap, got enough of 2 lol

:rofl: look at Nyala hiding... wasn't me Mom!!

he is too freakin funny --- that face, how can you be mad at that lovable face

Im telling you, Nyala's the smart one. She really see him do something wrong and she takes off...like big sister aint protecting you lolll

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back