Don’t know where to begin…

wendymcg

Jul 22, 2017
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
Our Angus needs a bully friend his own size and speed… Don’t have a clue where to begin to look… We are in rural Wyoming and there are few to no rescues in or even remotely close to us… Anyone have any ideas?
B9EFFC38-D059-4678-B29F-7DA503F89896.jpeg

handsomedan

Apr 2, 2018
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dan and Auggie
I'm not sure where in Wyoming you are, but National Mill Dog Rescue in Colorado often gets bulldogs and they adopt out of state! I know they currently have a few frenchies and I'm sure they'll get more English bulldogs in the future.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
You might consider contacting REPUTABLE breeders in your area...find them through the Bulldog Club of America. There may be some retirees coming up for rehoming. Have you contacted the breeder of your current Bulldog?
The problem with being in Wyoming is that there are no listed Bulldog Rescue Groups that I can find...or that have available Bulldogs. Orgs in other states are reluctant to allow their Bulldogs to go out of state...to Wyoming. That's not to say that they won't. It's just more of a logistics thing having to do a home study from many miles away. Often, the resources just aren't there.

Staff online

Members online