Daily poll: How many harnesses and/or collars does your bulldog you have?

How many harnesses and/or collars does your bulldog you have?

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 7 31.8%

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10+

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 30+ (Cheryl @Libra26 has over 30!)

• Other

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How many harnesses and/or collars does your bulldog have? :rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog:
attachment.php

Each pup had two of each --- collars and harness

A girl has to be fashionable...lol. Raven has three harnesses, five different leashes and about 9 collars. Everytime I go some place if I see one I like I buy it for her. My husband just laughs at me, but hey a girl has to have options.

Harlea has about 10 matched sets. Not all of them fit any longer and they will be passed down to Aria.

Summer time I just bang on the training leads. In the winter it's the Julius k9 harness as it glows in the dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3 harness's, 6 collars and 3 leashes. The 6 collars all range from 6" up to his awesome spiked 28" collar and when he wears that 28" one he looks like the big stud he is!!!! hahahaha!

As Chance is still a pup it will be on going and I would really love to find a good/great harness for him any recommendations. And how will i know when he has fully grown so it can be the right size.

Lol this is great. Mia has 4 collars, 3 harnesses, 4 leashes.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Two collars and one harness. Hes a dog, not an accessory :lmao:

well maybe a pair of sunglasses also

<-------

We have one harness, used every time he goes outside, and he has a collar that he hasn't worn in ages. Just don't see the need, since the harness works so much better and we have his tags on it too.

3 harness's, 6 collars and 3 leashes. The 6 collars all range from 6" up to his awesome spiked 28" collar and when he wears that 28" one he looks like the big stud he is!!!! hahahaha!

Have to show us a pic of Buster in the tough collar

Ftse has maybe 6 or 7 3 harnesses and the rest are collars that we don't use unless we are away

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back