Bulldogs and their rainbows.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
882
Reaction score
61
Location
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I knew you guys would want to see this - I would be lying if I said Remi was off leash. I totally photoshopped that out. (Photography degree has its perks) But this is one of the better photos of our bully. And the rainbow certainly doesn't hurt :)

Maybe I will submit this one to the calendar!

Btw, no idea why the images were so small before, here they are again:


reminoleash.webpreminoleash2.webpremileash3.webp
 
Last edited:
Great photos 😊


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
He's growing up so fast! Great pictures!


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
They all look great! Remi is such a ham!
 
Awesome pics. Remi looks great.
 
Thanks everyone! Wow, I think I uploaded the photos too large and the forums resized them as thumbnails. You should be able to get a better view now. Sorry about that!
 
Awesome pictures of a great looking boy sporting a 'semi-halo'

attachment.php
 
Bulldogs! And rainbows! Too much

Sent from my DROID DNA using Tapatalk 2
 
Love these pictures. Don't think we've ever had a bulldogs and rainbows one before.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top