and we have a POOP!!!!!!!!!!

BabyDuke

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
150
Location
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Wanted to start a new thread so everyone who has been asking knows Duke finally had a poop! and I think my little man is feeling sooooo much better. it was a hell of a week! Can't wait for the weekend! thanks everyone!
URL=http://img94.imageshack.us/i/duketoungeoutsillyboy.jpg/]
duketoungeoutsillyboy.jpg
[/URL]
 
:LMAO: why did I keep looking whilst a possible poop picture was loading :lol:
 
:up:Yayyyyyyy!! I was thinking about him today and I am so happy He went poopy!!
 
Congrats! :LMAO: Hate to repeat everyone else but ...... I really braced myself when scrolling down for the picture... :poo: :up:
 
I love it when a bully :poo: good piles and healthy ones. Congrats! That is so awesome
 
Hoorah for Duke :poo:ing. May he have many more wonderful :poo:!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top