AKC Fit Dog Bronze-Task 1 completed

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Tebow completed his 1-mile walk today with the local Fit Dog group. A lovely 62 degrees, half in the shade and we got to go at our own speed. (Tebow's was a little faster than mine at times.) We took a short break at the halfway point to have some water and set off again. Now to complete the virtual 5 KM....

Attachments

• IMG_2875.JPG
    IMG_2875.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 24

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great job!!! He looks so happy to

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
This is a huge motivation! Congratulations on your first leg Tebow!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Nice work! Congrats to you both!

CornyXo

Feb 19, 2024
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Sounds like a great walk with Tebow and the Fit Dog group! It's wonderful to enjoy the outdoors together, especially on a beautiful day like today. Best of luck completing the virtual 5K! You've got this! 🐾🚶‍♂️

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Sounds like a great walk with Tebow and the Fit Dog group! It's wonderful to enjoy the outdoors together, especially on a beautiful day like today. Best of luck completing the virtual 5K! You've got this! 🐾🚶‍♂️
Tebow completed his Fit Dog Bronze in January and recently completed his Fit Dog Silver. We walk at least 1/2 mile, more often 3/4 mile at least 5 days a week. He loves stopping at the homes with other dogs he has met. If he doesn't see them outside, he pauses in the driveway for a few minutes to see if any will come out, then sighs and off he goes. I've met some neighbors as well. And both of us are staying in shape!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Tebow completed his Fit Dog Bronze in January and recently completed his Fit Dog Silver. We walk at least 1/2 mile, more often 3/4 mile at least 5 days a week. He loves stopping at the homes with other dogs he has met. If he doesn't see them outside, he pauses in the driveway for a few minutes to see if any will come out, then sighs and off he goes. I've met some neighbors as well. And both of us are staying in shape!
Good Job Tebow 🏆

It’s very important to keep them dogs moving. It keeps them in shape n you at the same time. I miss my power walks with the pups since living on an acreage. Jake after a few minutes runs back up the hill (that’s his exercise) to the gates, turns around, like Tebow pauses to looks at where we are n what we’re doing n continues to the house n lays there waiting. Nyala still follows but stops everywhere to smell. Sadie is a runner in any weather. So yes, it’s important to get them out there to move even if it’s around the block.

Members online

No members online now.