A few new pictures of Loki

Lokismom

New member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
1,569
Reaction score
65
Location
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Here are a few from the garden last weekend with my Aunt
Garden 1.webpGarden 2.webpGarden 3.webp

Last night I was getting stuff packed for our trip this weekend... apparently someone wanted to let me know he IS coming with LOL (even though he already knows that is coming with)
Costa bag.webp
 
Looks like Loki is just double checking the plans for the weekend! I love him!!!
 
Just making sure that he is packed too I guess LOL. He is always involved in everything that is happening LOL
 
He just wants to be certain you don't forget him!
 
I love that last photo!
 
I want a Loki in a bag!! How cute!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
 
Aww just love me some Loki Beans!!! Lol


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top