A Day in the Fields

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Since itā€™s starting to get cooler nowadays, I tend to bring Nyala n Jake out in the fields more for exercise. Sadie, well she can run 24/7. Sheā€™s like a torpedo. Nyala tries keeping up with Sadie with that Chuck-it ball, but nowhere close. At least she still wants to play n run. Jake, couldnā€™t care less, but thatā€™s Jake. He grabs the chuck-it n takes off with it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. Even tried a cow patty n realized it wasnā€™t food šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Time to get a real cameraā€¦.them on cell phones arenā€™t that great.

Attachments

• IMG_7134.jpeg
    IMG_7134.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7133.jpeg
    IMG_7133.jpeg
    674.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7131.jpeg
    IMG_7131.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7130.jpeg
    IMG_7130.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7129.jpeg
    IMG_7129.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7128.jpeg
    IMG_7128.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7127.jpeg
    IMG_7127.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7126.jpeg
    IMG_7126.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 34
Cute photos, looks like you have Lots of acreage for them to run around.

The Chuck it thrower is bigger than Jake and he still holds it!! Thatā€™s so cute and funny. He probably doesnā€™t want you to throw the ball for Nyala and Sadie for why Jake holds the thrower!!

What a load of fun that is!

Run Jake run! Ha!ha! /why burn energy when there is no food reward! Right,Jake?

LOL... Jake's face after trying the cow patty!!! LOL Helene, I love you land... so beautiful!!

Thank you. Today was the harvesting . Empty All potatoes are out, tomatoes, butternut n zucchiniā€™s. Tomorrow carrots n parsnips. All summer the cows ate all the turnips, beets, carrots etc. A lot went to the food banks as I did last yr too. With everything thatā€™s going on nowadays n having space, I figured plant sections for food banks. Itā€™s backbreaking but worth it. I feel good doing it.

LOL... Jake's face after trying the cow patty!!! LOL Helene, I love you land... so beautiful!

Great pictures and beautiful land you got there!

Thank you. Today was the harvesting . Empty All potatoes are out, tomatoes, butternut n zucchiniā€™s. Tomorrow carrots n parsnips. All summer the cows ate all the turnips, beets, carrots etc. A lot went to the food banks as I did last yr too. With everything thatā€™s going on nowadays n having space, I figured plant sections for food banks. Itā€™s backbreaking but worth it. I feel good doing it.
I LOVE IT!!!! as crazy as the world is... we still need to care for each other where we can

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back