What Wilson thinks of Mondays

JeannieCO

Queenie
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
873
Location
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
image.webp
 
I saw that this morning on FB… seems very appropriate for today!!! LOL :P
 
Monday or not.... you are you VERY handsome Bully Boy.... HUBBA HUBBA!!!

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
 
Same here. Monday's need to go away.
 
Oh wow, excellent pic. Just perfect.
 
Cant blame him lolol
 
Lifelong hate for Mondays here too :hissy2:

​Wilson is a handsome hater :)
 
I so agree!! He looks as handsome as ever! Awesome avatar pic:D
 
Ditto Wilson...Ditto.
 
Wilson and I are on the same page!! :P
 
oh my what a cutie pie!!
 
image.webpI can't say that I blame him, Dozer says he feels the same way.
 
I so agree with Wilson! However, if it weren't for Monday's, I would hate Tuesday's :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top