cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I picked these up today at Trader Joe's---exclusive for the holidays!
IMG_2873.jpg

The ingredients are pretty good for a special treat:

IMG_2874.jpg

and they're pretty darn cute too!

IMG_2876.jpg

Needless to say, Tate and Finn loved these cookies!:2thumbs:

I threw away the package before I could post about it - but I recently got some treats called "Pumpkin Crunchers" from a company called K9 Snax or something. No corn, no wheat, no sugar, no animal protein and the flavor was Pumpkin Peanut Butter. These dogs LOVE their Duck/Sweet Potato treats from Nature's Valley Instinct but this new cookie? Takes them both to a whole new level of:

"OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS TIME FOR A COOKIE!!!???? BE STILL...SIT STILL....STARE MAMA IN THE EYES......WAIT...WAIT...WAIT.. DON'T WIGGLE...DON'T MOVE...JUST SIT STILL...THERE IT IS..OMG..YYYYUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Yes..we tried their pumpkin ones at Halloween! I wish I would've bought more...Jake and Dena Dawg loved them...:hmm: To be honest..Jake would've loved the cardboard box! But Dena is MUCH more discriminating! :)

Wish we had a Trader Joes close enough for me to just pop into!! I have yet to step inside one but everybody says they are wonderful!!!

They just opened stores here in Houston!!!! I will check their pet area next time I go shopping for the dog treats. Thanks for sharing it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back