Some random pictures

Bella and Dozers Dad

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Feb 2, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
114
Location
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
IMG_1808 (800x450).webp
Silly Mia sleeping under the coolaroo


IMG_1783 (800x450).webpIMG_1784 (800x450).webpIMG_1787 (800x450).webp
Peekaboo Bella


IMG_1802 (800x450).webp
Dozers Underbite


IMG_1813 (800x450).webp
I still fit


IMG_0308 (800x533).webpIMG_0303 (800x533).webpIMG_0310 (800x533).webp
Playing with there kong frisbee


IMG_0323 (800x533).webp
Bella has always love to jump over Dozer and has since we got Dozer:jester:
 
Your babies are all so beautiful! I love, love love the pictures of Bella peeking around the laptop! So precious!

She is quite the athlete --- great action shot of her jumping over Dozer!

Sweet Mia.... :heart:
 
@Bella and Dozers Dad

What great pictures!! I love the peek a boo, and Bella should have a superman(girl) cape on in the last picture!! So cute.
 
Aww your babies look fantastic!!! I LOVE the actions shots on the bottom… Lol :w00t:
 
they are all so cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top