So Cute and Funny!!!!!! Watch this video we just shot with my bulldog!

UFBulldog

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum...for my first post I am attaching a link to a video we just shot of my bulldog.

So CUTE and FUNNY!!!!

Let me know what you think. Watch till the end, theres a funny clip at the end! Comment, Post, Repost, like and pass along!!!! So excited for a long future on the forum.

Benny's Choice -- UF MBA - YouTube
 
Your bully is a good looking boy, you know they will go after the ball every time. :tease:
 
:welcome to EBN....... thanx for sharing the video. Enjoy the site, we are glad you joined
 
I will say Welcome to EBN and that video is cute, however I need to know why UF feels they have to bribe their recruits with balls...LOL:tease: Go Dawgs!

PS are you in G-ville currently?
 
Awesome video, loved it! Welcome to our site! :)
 
Too funny. You crazy southerners! lol.
 
That's such a cute video ... I know nothing about this american football stuff so it went entirely over my head ... but who can resist a bully butt when it's running .... !!!
 
haha! that was a great laugh! thanks :)
 
That's such a cute video ... I know nothing about this american football stuff so it went entirely over my head ... but who can resist a bully butt when it's running .... !!!

Just a quick lesson....University of Florida are called the Gators and University of Georgia are the Bulldogs. Well there is a huge, huge, huge rival between the two. also very Strong competition between the two. So UF gators always tease and give the Bulldogs a hard time and vice versa. I live in Florida and went to college in Gainesville (home of the Gators) but I am still a Georgia Bulldog Fan. Go Dawgs!!!!
 
Just a quick lesson....University of Florida are called the Gators and University of Georgia are the Bulldogs. Well there is a huge, huge, huge rival between the two. also very Strong competition between the two. So UF gators always tease and give the Bulldogs a hard time and vice versa. I live in Florida and went to college in Gainesville (home of the Gators) but I am still a Georgia Bulldog Fan. Go Dawgs!!!!


Aaahhh I see .. a bit like Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers then! :yes:
 
:welcome: loved the video.




[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] have you seen it yet?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top