Scared of cars

Lee and Manny

New member
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
17
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Manny
Manny has just started being frightened of cars. He was fine till last week or so. Any help or ideas why? I've tried the treat and that's not worked.
 
How old is he? Was there a specific incident that happened? I would try to recondition him which could be a lot of work but worth it.
 
How old is he? Was there a specific incident that happened? I would try to recondition him which could be a lot of work but worth it.
He's two in December. And I'm not sure on a specific incident. I'm trying to recondition him using treats and positive affirmations.
 
He's two in December. And I'm not sure on a specific incident. I'm trying to recondition him using treats and positive affirmations.
This is the best you can do... it could be a long road to recondition... if you are, try your best not to pet when he is recting as that tells him it is OK for him to do that
 
I would take a folding chair outside, sit close to the road(in a safe spot) every day, until he calms himself down. Whenever he acts calm, then give him a treat-but only if he is calm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top